Voltas Minimagic Table Top - Water Dispenser
- Food Grade Plastic Parts : Plastic Parts that come in contact with water are of good grade quality ensuring utmost hygine.
- STAINLESS STEEL TANK : For safe drinking year after year
Usage Instructions of Usha 812t
- Switch on the Usha Heat Convector by keeping it upright position.
- Keep the thermostat to the max position.
- Once the desired room temprature has reached, rotate the thermostat knob back to till the unit cuts off.
- The heat convector now will automatically cut in and cut off to maintain this temprature.
|No. of Faucets (Taps)||3 NOs (Hot, Cold and Normal water)|
|Wattage||Cooling Power Consumption : 95 Watts Heating Power Consumption : 500 Watts|
|Cooling Capacity (Liters/Hr)||2.5 Liters / Hr|
|Heating Capacity (Liters/Hr.)||5 Liters / Hr|
|Voltage||230 V ~ 50 Hz|
|ON / OFF Switch||Yes - Seperate Switch for Hot & Cold water on the back of Machine.|
|Colour||White with Blue.|
|Mount Type||Table Top|
|Water Tank Capacity||Cold Water Storage Capacity : 3.2 Liters Hot Water Storage Capacity : 1 Liters|
|Body Material||ABS with Metal|
|Safety Lock||Yes : For Hot Water - Child Lock|
|Plug Type||5 Amp.|
|Usage Type||Home & Office Use.|
|Weight (Net)||12.5 KG|
|Unit Dimensions||320x370x520 mm|
|Refrigerant||Non CFC (R134a)|
|Box Contents||1 Machine & Manual.|
|Weight (Gross)||14.1 KG|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
|Warranty Type||On Site by Company|
|Warranty Provided by||Company|
|Special Instructions||Do Not use water dispenser without Putting a water bottle (filled with water) on top of the machine. Subsequently do not use the machine once the water is finished in the water bottle. Plastic water bottle to be purchased seperately.|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Any kind of breakages, Plastic Parts and other items mentioned in company catalog.|