Shinestar SS1918 Sandwich Toaster
- Brand : Shinestar
- Model : SS1918
- Color : Black with Steel Finish
- Power Requirement : 220 - 230 Volts
- Power Consumption : 750 watts
- Capacity 4 Slices (2 Sets)
- Plate type : Sandwich or Grill (Mention the type of plate (Grill or Sandwich) you wish to order otherwise whatever is available would be sent. (image for representation purpose only)
- Plate : Non Stick Coated
- Indicator : Yes
- Cord Length : 1.2 Meter (Approx.)
- Other Body Feature : Cool Touch Handle
- Changeable Plates : No
- Multigrill : No
- Drip Tray : No
- Plate size : Normal Bread Size
- Warranty Period : 1 Year
- Service Type : Defective Unit must be sent to us or at company service center in your city.
- Not Covered in warranty : Physical Damage, Normal Wear and Tear,Coating of of Plate, Plastic Parts, Wire, Indicators.
- Do not use shape objects like knife on the Non Stick Plate to avoid damage to it.
- Do not butter up the plates.
- Do not put hot items on the wire as it can damage it.
- Pre Heating - Whichever model of sandwich toaster you use, make sure you Pre Heat it before placing breads in it.
- The 1st Indicator is a Power indicator which lights up to indicate avilalibility of power supply.
- The 2nd neon light indicates that the sandwich has been properly preheated.
In most models when you switch on the toaster both indicators will glow up and when the toaster is ready to use (I.e Pre Heated) one of the indicators will go off.
Double Teflon coating
The Double-Teflon non-stick covering gives you scrumptiously grilled sandwiches with each use and makes post-use cleaning up an easy task. The coating also prevents rusting of the product, thereby increasing its longevity.
Power-on & heating indicators
This Sandwich Maker comes with a red indicator which lights up to indicate availability of power supply. The green indicator indicates that the device is heating up.
Longer power cord for convenience
Shinestar Sandwich Makers come with a longer power cord of 1.2 metres which makes it easier for you to make sandwiches even in places where the plug-point is not very near.