Shinestar Electric Kettle SS004 (0.5Litres) 1000w Travel Abs Body
- Brand : Shinestar
- Model : SS004
- Type : Travelling Kettle (Usually comes with 2 Cups)
- Capacity: 0.5 L (500ml)
- Consumes: 1000 W
- Stainless Steel Cocealed Element
- Body : Abs Body
- Suitable For: Water, Tea & Soups
- Auto Switch Off
- Boil Dry Protection
- Corded Kettle
- 1 Year Warranty
- Overheat & Boil dry protection
- Automatic off On Switch
- Elegant Look
- Concealed Heating Element
- Indicator Light
- Accessories : 2 Plastic Cups (available is some stock)
Boil water safely and quickly with this electric kettle from Shinestar. Thanks to the stainless steel heating plate, the heat will be evenly distributed.
Quickly boil water with the Shinestar Electric Kettle. Shinestar Electric Kettle brings water to a rolling boil in a matter of minutes—no need for a slow stovetop or noisy microwave oven. Ideal for any kitchen, the cordless kettle conveniently boils water right on the countertop for use throughout the day—perfect for anything from coffee, tea, or hot cocoa to instant soup or noodles.
Easy to Clean
The electric kettle features a concealed heating element for a smooth, simple-to-clean interior, and all materials that come in contact with water are BPA-free. To further ensure great-tasting, healthier results, in some models of Shinestar the kettle’s filter can be removed and cleaned as needed.
Auto Shutoff with Boil-Dry Protection
Turn the kettle on and walk away without having to worry. Once the water begins to boil, the kettle turns itself off automatically.
The kettle’s water window allows for precise filling and for checking water levels at a glance. Even more, the kettle’s power base provides a long 30-inch power cord for flexible placement on any counter. There’s also a handy cord wrap for keeping extra cord out of the way and for compact storage.
- Auto cut is set according to water, so manually switch off kettle when making tea or boing milk.
- Fill kettle upto Maximum mark inside the kettle, Otherwise it might seem water is leaking.
- Avoid using the kettle without putting water inside.
- Do not immerse kettle in water as water will seem inside and kettle will not work.
- The wire of the kettle is intentionally short so as to avoid any electrical shocks, do not modify it.
- Always retain warranty card / Invoice of the kettle to avail its warranty.